Outdoor Zip Line Adventure
Mexico´s Longest Zip Line!
Don’t miss the chance to fly like Superman over the desert canopy on Mexico’s longest and fastest zip line. With speeds of, up to, 60 mph (100 kph) and a length of over 1,200 meters (nearly 4,000 feet) this is an experience you do not want to miss!!
Thrill to Thrilling
Following the amazing Superman zip line, you’ll hop into Polaris RZR off road UTV buggies and zoom off into the beautiful desert. These rugged and powerful vehicles are made for rough and tough off road conditions. You’ll be lead through the desert by our guides on an exciting and fun course over sand, rocks and dusty roads and through dry riverbeds. This trill-a-second adventure is an awesome way to end an awesome tour.
Your Adventure Begins
After a safety briefing and introduction to your equipment, it is off for the thrill of a lifetime! Begin by launching yourself into a series of exciting zip lines where you will fly across picturesque desert canyons. Combine the excitement of the zip lines and challenges with the beauty of the surroundings, and you will see why ours is the top rated zip line tour in Cabo.
Zip Lines, Climbing, Hanging & Racing
During your adventure, experience a natural rock climbing wall, suspended bridges, rappelling, crazy ladders and an array of ziplines of various heights and lengths.
- $139 USD Adults
- $99 USD Children
3 1/2 hours plus transportation
- Round trip transportation included
- Pick up time and location will be confirmed within 24 hours of making your reservation
- Professional gear
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Long shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Cash or credit card to pay the $25 UTV insurance fee
- Money for souvenirs and photos
- Min age: 8 years old
- Min height: 4 ft. (1.20m)
- Max weight: 265 lbs. (120Kg)
- Children’s pricing is for ages 8 to 11. Ages 12 and up are adult prices.
- For safety reasons, people with a history of seizures, vertigo, back or neck injuries, balance or heart problems and pregnant women are not permitted on the tour
- Cameras not permitted for safety reasons. A professional team will be at hand to catch your best poses!
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Did You Know?
Los Cabos unites together the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez (also called the Gulf of California). UNESCO declared 244 islands and protected areas of the Sea of Cortez a World Heritage Site.