Outdoor Zip Line Adventure
Our Outdoor Zip Line Adventure offers Cabo’s longest, highest, fastest and safest zip lines – as well as many other exciting and fun activities. Set in an absolutely beautiful oasis that is part of a UNESCO protected biosphere, you will enjoy a spectacular backdrop for your zip line adventure!
Our highly qualified guides receive more than 200 hours of formal training in zip line and challenge course operations and safety techniques. We use the most state-of-the art equipment available today, with not just one, but TWO safety ropes for added security. The equipment is rigorously inspected and constantly maintained, so all you have to worry about is having fun.
Your Adventure Begins
After a safety briefing and introduction to your equipment, it is off for the thrill of a lifetime! Begin by launching yourself into a series of exciting zip lines where you will fly across picturesque desert canyons. Combine the excitement of the zip lines and challenges with the beauty of the surroundings, and you will see why ours is the top rated zip line tour in Cabo.
Zip Lines, Climbing, Hanging & Racing
During your adventure, experience a natural rock climbing wall, suspended bridges, rappelling, crazy ladders and an array of ziplines of various heights and lengths.
- $95 USD Adults
- $65 USD Children
5 1/2 hours approximately
- Round trip transportation included
- Pick up time and location will be confirmed within 24 hours of making your reservation
- Round trip transportation
- Professional gear
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Long shorts or pants
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for souvenirs and photos
- Min age: 8 years old
- Min height: 4 ft. (1.20m)
- Max weight: 265 lbs. (120Kg)
- Children’s pricing is for ages 8 to 11. Ages 12 and up are adult prices.
- For safety reasons, people with a history of seizures, vertigo, back or neck injuries, balance or heart problems and pregnant women are not permitted on the tour
- Cameras not permitted for safety reasons. A professional team will be at hand to catch your best poses!
Did You Know?
Los Cabos unites together the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez (also called the Gulf of California). UNESCO declared 244 islands and protected areas of the Sea of Cortez a World Heritage Site.